Soup With Smoked Ribs For Warming - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Soup With Smoked Ribs For Warming - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
I would like to offer you a winter and rich, high-calorie soup that warms up perfectly during the winter lunch break. Homemade, fragrant, just try, it's impossible to refuse!
Many young housewives are wondering how to make a soup with smoked ribs? I will help in this, I will tell and show. Everything is very simple and at the same time incredibly aromatic and tasty! For the soup, water or vegetable broth is suitable, you can also use meat, for example, from beef, the soup will be noble! If you don’t want to cook the beans or don’t have time, then buy a jar of canned white beans, drain from the liquid and put in the soup with fried vegetables.
Purpose: For lunch / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Legumes / Offal / Ribs
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Ribs - 350 Grams
- Beans - 200 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Potatoes - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Tomato paste - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Bay leaf - 1 piece
- Allspice peas - 2-3 pieces
- Salt, ground black pepper - To taste
- Sour cream, herbs - To taste (for serving)
How to cook "Soup with smoked ribs for warming"
1. Prepare food for the soup. I do not indicate the amount of water, since the thickness of the soup can be adjusted to your taste. Sort out the beans, soak for a couple of hours in cold water, then change the water to pure water and boil it until tender. You don't need to salt the beans. 2. Wash and peel vegetables, cut potatoes into cubes, onions and carrots - finely. Chop the garlic with a knife, you should not pass it through a press, it will simply burn in a pan. Bring the water or soup stock to a boil. Fry vegetables in vegetable oil until tender. 3. Put the chopped ribs, potatoes, beans into boiling water (or broth) (after having drained it from the water in which it was cooked). Cook the soup for 25 minutes. 4. Put tomato paste in ready-made vegetables, heat for a couple of minutes in a pan. 5. Put fried vegetables with tomato paste, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt in the soup.Bring to a boil and remove from heat. 6. The soup is ready! Let it brew for 10-15 minutes, then pour into plates and put in each greens, sour cream, a couple of pinches of black or red pepper. Enjoy!