Mushroom Soup With Rice And Eggs - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Thick and rich soup for lovers of mushroom first courses. I put oyster mushrooms in the soup, but any porcini mushrooms, even frozen ones, will do. Let's take a closer look at the recipe!
Now I will tell you how to make mushroom soup with rice and egg. The soup is very hearty and thick, with mushroom broth. Mushrooms can be selected based on taste preferences or the capabilities of your supermarkets. In my city, the choice is very limited, mushrooms or oyster mushrooms, alas. But, nevertheless, oyster mushrooms turned out to be a good and aromatic soup. Try it!
Purpose: For lunch / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Mushrooms / Cereals / Rice / Porcini mushrooms / Oyster mushrooms
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Oyster mushrooms - 300 Grams
- Potatoes - 3 Pieces
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Tomatoes in their own juice - 200 Grams
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Bay leaf - 1 piece
- Sunflower oil - 3 Art. spoons
- Adjika - 2 Teaspoons
- Rice - 4 Art. spoons
- Greens - To taste
- Water - 3 Liters
How to make Mushroom Soup with Rice and Egg
1. Rinse the mushrooms well under running water, cut into pieces. 2. Pour mushrooms with water and boil until tender. Remove the mushrooms from the broth with a slotted spoon, add water (up to 3 liters) and bring the mushroom broth to a boil. 3. Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes. Put it in a boiling broth. 4. Cut the onion into cubes, fry for a couple of minutes in vegetable oil. 5. Put shredded carrots and julienned peppers in a grill, fry vegetables until soft. 6. Add tomatoes and adjika, stew with vegetables for a couple of minutes.