Crepe Suzette - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
Video: Crepe Suzette - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
This dessert is worthy of a festive table! The French know a lot about desserts. Delicate airy pancakes, generously soaked in sweet orange syrup, are simply amazing! See the recipe!
For the dessert, we will use only freshly squeezed juice (3 oranges coped with this task) and the freshest zest. This is the key to a fragrant and delicious delicacy. From the amount of the specified products, we will get 14 pancakes and a good portion of sauce, which can be offered to other desserts, for example, to ice cream! Please note that sugar is not added to pancakes at all! This is more than compensated by the sauce, the taste is balanced and harmonious. Be sure to try this amazing dessert!
Purpose: For breakfast / For children / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Pastries / Pancakes
Geography of cuisine: French / European
- milk - 250 Milliliters (pancakes)
- eggs - 3 Pieces (pancakes)
- flour - 100 Grams (pancakes)
- butter - 30 grams (pancakes)
- salt - 0.25 Teaspoons (pancakes)
- orange juice - 200 Milliliters (sauce)
- sugar - 100 Grams (sauce)
- butter - 100 grams (sauce)
- orange peel - 1 tbsp. spoon (sauce)
Number of Servings: 14
How to make "Crepe Suzette"
1. Prepare the food, let's get started! 2. Separate the egg yolks from the whites and place them in tall containers suitable for beating. 3. Add 250 ml of cold milk and salt to the yolks. 4. Add sifted wheat flour with a whisk or mixer until the dough is smooth and smooth without lumps. 5. Melt a piece of butter (30 g), cool and pour it into the dough, stir with a whisk. 6. Beat the egg whites until firm peaks, add them in portions into the dough, mix gently.
Popular by topic
Fritters without flour, sugar and lactose
You know, sometimes there is nothing better than cooking traditions. Therefore, I advise you to make a vinaigrette with beans at home - it is not for nothing that it is famous for its taste, satiety and benefits, it will suit any table
Gaynatma is a lamb meat soup that belongs to the Turkmen cuisine. It is incredibly filling and is brewed with available ingredients. Try it at home if you like these options
Dijon mustard is delicious and aromatic. It can be added as an ingredient to many dishes. And you can also use it as a snack and serve it neat to the table. Try it
Want to learn how to make a manna, a classic milk recipe right in front of you. This is a great option for simple and delicious homemade cakes, perfect for tea drinking