Baked Mackerel With Onion And Lemon - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Baked Mackerel With Onion And Lemon - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Today I offer you an excellent recipe for how to cook baked mackerel with onions and lemon. Thanks to the light lemon sourness, mackerel is simply incredibly tasty, light and tender.
Usually we are used to baking mackerel (and other types of fish) either with lemon, or greased with mayonnaise, or on an onion pillow. And here everything is so delicious at once! Lemon is very clearly felt, but this taste is so well combined with the taste of fish that I simply cannot imagine mackerel without it. I would also like to say about the onion. It gives an excellent taste, but at the same time it turns out very, very tasty !!!! I shift the pieces of mackerel with onion rings, and I just put the rest on the bottom of the mold - it fries perfectly, soaked in fish juices and turns out to be tasty and tasty.
Purpose: For lunch / For a festive table
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Mackerel
Dish: Hot dishes / Salty
- Ice cream mackerel - 1 Piece
- Lemon - 4 Slices
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Seasoning for fish - 1 pinch
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
How to cook "Baked Mackerel with Onion and Lemon"
1. Prepare all the required ingredients. Peel the fish from the insides, cut off the head, remove the fins. Rinse the fish well inside and out. 2. Cut the mackerel into 3-4 pieces, depending on the size of the fish. 3. Cut the onion into 5 mm thick slices. Cut the lemon into thin slices. 4. Mix sour cream with seasoning. This will make the fish even more fragrant. 5. Salt the pieces of mackerel inside and out. Place 1 slice of lemon inside. Transfer the pieces to a baking dish and transfer them to the onion slices. 6. Top with a thin layer of sour cream sauce. Send the fish to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 40-45 minutes, until the inside of the fish is completely cooked, and a golden crust appears on the outside.