Who ate pasta casserole as a child? I think many. Someone could love a simple and satisfying dish, but some did not, but the truth is one: it gave variety to the usual menu. Let's try to modernize it.
Learn and memorize how to make Baked Shrimp Pasta. Preparation will take you a lot of time, but the result will be beyond praise. We will fry and boil and simmer and bake. Our casserole-pasta will have a rich taste and soft texture due to the sauce and tomatoes in the composition.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Seafood / Shrimps / Pasta
Dish: Hot dishes / Pasta
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Penne paste - 150 Grams
- Shrimp - 240 Grams
- Breadcrumbs - 50 Grams
- Parmesan - 60 Grams
- Cherry Tomato - 130 Grams
- Parsley - 2 Pieces (twigs)
- Butter - 10 Grams
- Low-fat cream - 120 Milliliters
- Red Pepper - 0.25 Teaspoons (in flakes)
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Olive Oil - 3 Teaspoons
How to make Baked Shrimp Pasta
1. Boil the pasta in salted water for 6 minutes. Leave 1 glass of water after that. Chop the parsley finely. Chop the garlic. Cut the tomatoes into halves. 2. Then melt the butter and stir in the breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley and paprika. 3. Peel the shrimp. Rub them with salt and pepper. Then fry in oil on each side for 2 minutes. 4. Heat some oil in another skillet. Fry the garlic in it (30 seconds). Then add cream, pasta water and grate Parmesan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Then add the pasta and tomatoes. Stir, salt and pepper. 5. Place most of the pasta in a baking dish. Then the shrimp and the remaining pasta with the sauce. Pour the breadcrumbs mixture on top. 6. Bake the dish for 13 minutes at 220 degrees. Enjoy your meal!