Pumpkin And Celery Soup With Baked Chickpeas - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Pumpkin And Celery Soup With Baked Chickpeas - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
In winter, we miss bright colors and warm sun, don't we? Let's cheer ourselves up and prepare a fragrant, tasty and healthy pumpkin soup, which is saturated with the sun and warmth!
This aromatic, bright, tasty and healthy soup will appeal to everyone: both adults and children. It is easy to prepare, perfectly satisfies hunger and cheers up. Don't believe me? And you cook, try and then write your opinion:)
Purpose: For lunch
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Celery / Pumpkin / Chickpeas
Dish: Soups / Soups-puree
Diet: Vegetarian food / PP recipes
- Celery - 200 Grams (root)
- Pumpkin - 200 Grams
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 2-3 Cloves
- Canned chickpeas - 150-200 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Ground black pepper - 2 Pinches
- Ground paprika - 1 teaspoon
- Ground hot pepper - 1 Pinch
- Ginger - 1 Pinch (dried ground)
How to make "Baked Chickpea Pumpkin Celery Soup"
1. I use pre-made canned chickpeas. Drain the liquid and add a tablespoon of vegetable oil, paprika, hot pepper and ginger to the grains. Mix well and put in a dish in which you can bake in the oven. 2. We bake the chickpeas in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes. This is how we get baked chickpeas, very tasty! 3. During this time we will cook soup. Peel the onions and carrots. Chop the onion finely, grate the carrots. And fry for 5-7 minutes with a spoonful of vegetable oil. I fry right away in a saucepan in which I will cook the soup, it is very convenient. 4. Peel the celery, cut it into small cubes. We will have mashed soup, so the beauty of the pieces is not important to us:) 5. Peel and cut the pumpkin. You can use fresh or frozen, or even ready-made pumpkin puree. 6.Add finely chopped garlic to the onions and carrots and fry for a minute and a half.