Korean Squid With Vegetables - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Korean Squid With Vegetables - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
I want to invite you to try spicy, mouth-watering and unrealistically delicious seafood. If you can safely call yourself a fan of Asian cuisine and like to experiment, remember the recipe!
I present to your attention a cool and completely uncomplicated option on how to cook Korean-style squid with vegetables, fried in a pan. I recommend serving such a dish traditionally with rice. The rich taste will definitely not leave anyone indifferent.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Seafood / Squid
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Asian
- Squids - 2 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Green onions - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Lard - 100 Grams
- Garlic - 2 Cloves (sauce)
- Ginger - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Chili paste - 2 Tbsp spoons
- Soy sauce - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Sesame oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons (+ sesame seeds to taste)
- Rice vinegar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Corn syrup - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Curry - 1 Teaspoon
How to cook "Korean Squid with Vegetables"
1. Peel and chop onions, carrots, ginger, garlic. 2. In a deep bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce: garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, corn syrup and curry. 3. Place lard, cut into thin slices, in a frying pan. Fry it until crispy on both sides. 4. Remove the grease, remove the remaining grease with a paper towel. Pour some oil into the skillet and place the sliced squid. 5. Cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and place vegetables in skillet. Fry for a couple of minutes until golden brown. 6. Transfer vegetables to the squid, and add sugar to the pan. As soon as it caramelizes, return the seafood, vegetables, lard to the pan. Add herbs and sauce.