Mango And Mint Cupcake - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Mango And Mint Cupcake - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
In many cases, muffins are inferior in beauty to the cake. Therefore, on Birthday and New Years, the second option often appears on the table. Although this is not the case. These pastries are worthy of almost any celebration.
I described how to make a mango mint cupcake. The biscuit itself will be vanilla, with an airy texture, and on top will be cream and fruit. Rum impregnation will give a richer flavor. And in general, a little sourness from mango, spice from mint and sweetness from the base will be combined. Surprise your loved ones with an unexpected option!
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / On a festive table
Main ingredient: Fruit / Mango / Dough
Dish: Baking / Cupcakes / Sweet
- Wheat flour - 120 grams
- Cream - 240 Milliliters (for whipping)
- Condensed milk - 360 Milliliters (without sugar)
- Milk - 140 Milliliters (80 ml - in the dough, 60 ml - in the impregnation)
- Condensed milk - 420 Milliliters (with sugar)
- White sugar - 230 grams (200 g - in dough, 15 g - in cream, 15 g - in topping)
- Egg - 5 Pieces
- Mango - 2 Pieces
- Rum - 1.25 Art. spoons (1 tablespoon in topping, 0.25 tablespoons in impregnation)
- Mint - 4-6 Pieces (leaves)
- Baking powder - 1.5 Teaspoons
- Salt - 0.25 Teaspoons
- Vanilla extract - 1 Teaspoon
How to make Mango and Mint Cupcake
1. First make the dough. Combine baking powder, salt and flour. 2. In a deep bowl, beat the yolks with 3/4 of the sugar (1.5 minutes). Gradually add vanillin and milk to them while whisking. Then add the flour mass. Whisk until fluffy. 3. In another bowl, beat the proteins with the remaining sugar until stable peaks. 4. Then gently mix the proteins with the flour mass. Place the dough in a round baking dish. Bake the biscuit for 45 minutes at 180 degrees. 5. While the pastry is cooling, soak it. Mix three types of milk with rum. Place the sponge cake on the grid with a plate underneath. Fill the product with impregnation. Leave it to soak for 30 minutes. 6. For now, tackle fruit and cream. Cut the mango into small cubes. Chop the mint (1-2 leaves). Whisk the cream until firm peaks with sugar.