Muffins With Apples And Spices - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Muffins With Apples And Spices - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
I want to show you a simple, appetizing, tasty and very original version of how to make muffins with apples and spices. If you love homemade baked goods, be sure to take note of the recipe.
You can use absolutely any apples, but I prefer sourish apples, they perfectly complement sweet dough and crumbs. As for the spices, here you can use not only those indicated in this recipe, but also any others that you like. The aroma of such pastries will definitely not leave anyone indifferent.
Purpose: For children / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Fruit / Apples / Dough
Dish: Baking / Muffins / Sweet
- Apple - 1 Piece
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Sugar - 1 Glass
- Kefir - 1 Glass
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Butter - 50 Grams
- Vanilla extract - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1/3 Teaspoon
- Spices - 1 Teaspoon (vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, etc.)
- Flour - 1/4 Cup (Streusel)
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 Cup (Streisel)
- Butter - 2.5 Art. spoons (streusel)
- Salt and Cinnamon - 1 Pinch (Streusel)
How to make Apples & Spices Muffins
1. First turn on the oven and let it heat up to 180 degrees. Wash, dry and peel the apple. 2. Cut into small cubes. 3. In a deep bowl, beat all the ingredients for the dough - egg, butter, kefir, sugar, flour, vanilla extract, salt and spices. Add apples and stir gently. 4. Combine flour, brown sugar and butter in a separate bowl. Add a pinch of salt and cinnamon. 5. Stir the streusel thoroughly until smooth. 6. Arrange the dough in tins, sprinkle with crumbs and send to the oven.