Delicate Cake With Chicken Liver - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Delicate Cake With Chicken Liver - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Not sure how to feed your baby healthy chicken liver? Then this simple recipe for making cake with cookies will definitely come in handy. The cupcake turns out to be beautiful, tender and very tasty.
A huge number of different dishes can be prepared from chicken liver. But today I want to tell you how to make a tender chicken liver muffin. The cupcake turns out to be unusual - bright and beautiful, but also very delicate and incredibly tasty. Even kids who don't really like healthy liver will ask for supplements. We read the recipe, look at step-by-step photos and go ahead to prepare a very tasty cupcake.
Purpose: For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner / For children
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Dough / Chicken liver
Dish: Pastry / Cupcakes
- Chicken Liver - 250 Grams
- Onions - 2 Pieces
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Hard cheese - 100 Grams
- Greens - 1/2 Bunch (dill, parsley)
- Butter - 20 grams
- Vegetable oil - 100 grams
- Milk - 125 Grams
- Wheat flour - 150 grams
- Baking powder - 10 grams
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon (to taste)
- Ground black pepper - 2-3 Pinch (to taste)
How to make "Tender Chicken Liver Cupcake"
1. Vegetables must be peeled and then cut into small cubes. 2. Next, we need to fry the onions and carrots in a mixture of butter and vegetable oil (1 tablespoon). 3. We wash the liver, clean it of all unnecessary and cut into larger cubes. 4. When the onion is golden, add the liver and fry over low heat for about 5 minutes. Then salt, pepper to taste and add sugar. 5. Rub hard cheese on a coarse grater. 6. And chop the greens finely.
Popular by topic
Cod liver itself is incredibly tender, but it takes on a new flavor when paired with vegetables. Therefore, I advise you to see how to cook the most delicate cod liver salad with cheese and vegetables
One of the popular cold snacks is the liver snack. Let's cook it in the form of a soufflé baked in the oven. For taste, add some vegetables and do not fry anything
Cakes are not only sweet, but also eateries. They look gorgeous, and therefore are great for a festive table. There are several proven options for this dish. Here is one of them
Delicious and healthy chicken liver pie will pleasantly diversify your daily menu and can even be prepared for the holiday. Minimum hassle, maximum pleasure, so we cook!
A beautiful and tasty dish for any holiday. A delicate and hearty liver cake is not difficult to prepare. Even those who don't like liver will enjoy it with pleasure, believe me