If you are already a little tired of complex multi-component salads, then I recommend paying attention to a simple and affordable recipe for how to make a salad with cucumbers and chicken. Try it!
Use boiled chicken breast or fillet, which is disassembled into fibers. You can use cheese instead of chicken for a vegetarian option. The salad can be eaten on its own or served with a side dish of pasta, boiled rice.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Cucumber / Chicken fillet
Diet: Diet food
- Cucumbers - 2 Pieces
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Chicken fillet - 400 Grams
- Sesame seeds - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Cilantro - 1/4 Bunch
- Rice Vinegar - 1/4 Cup
- Soy sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Honey - 2 Art. spoons
- Ginger Root - 2 Teaspoons (grated)
- Garlic - 1 Clove
How to cook "Cucumber and Chicken Salad"
1. Wash the cucumbers and cut each in half. Place the half on a cutting board and press down with the wide side of a large knife. 2. Cut the cucumbers into freeform slices. 3. Put the cucumbers in a colander or sieve and sprinkle with salt, stir and leave for half an hour to get rid of excess moisture. 4. In the meantime, make a dressing: combine rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, chopped ginger, garlic and cilantro. 5. Disassemble the boiled chicken into fibers. 6. Transfer the cucumbers to a large bowl, drain the resulting liquid, add the dressing and chicken, and stir.