Pineapple Cheesecake Parfait - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
Video: Pineapple Cheesecake Parfait - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Some of the names of the dishes can throw you into a stupor. How to do it? You understand, roughly, what it should be, but you're even afraid to try. This recipe may also scare you, but in reality everything is simple.
Here's how to make a pineapple cheesecake parfait, step by step. What is it? Let's take the base from the cheesecake - cookies and cream cheese, and the parfait gave us a shape. The result is an airy dessert with fruit. He only needs to brew in the refrigerator before serving, the rest is simple.
Purpose: For the banquet table
Main ingredient: Fruit / Pineapple / Dairy products / Cheese / Ricotta
Dish: Desserts / Sweet
Cuisine geography: American
- Ricotta - 450 Grams
- Greek Yogurt - 240 Grams
- Sugar - 50 Grams (white)
- Canned Pineapple - 960 Grams (in pieces)
- Canned Pineapple - 8 Pieces (in rings)
- Sugar Cookies - 400 Grams
- Vanilla extract - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
How to make Pineapple Cheesecake Parfait
1. Whisk together the ricotta, salt, yogurt, sugar and vanilla extract with a mixer. 2. Turn the cookies into small crumbs. Divide into equal portions in 8 cups or bowls. 3. Then lay out the pineapple (in slices). 4. And then pour the cheese mass. Leave the dessert in the refrigerator for 3 hours until it solidifies. 5. Garnish the cheesecake parfait with pineapple rings before serving. Enjoy!