Alfredo Pasta With Chicken, Baked - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Alfredo Pasta With Chicken, Baked - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Today I am preparing delicious pasta with chicken - an economical and hearty dinner. It is easy, quick and simple to prepare. See how to cook Alfredo pasta with baked chicken. It will be delicious!
You can use any type and shape of pasta, add your favorite stews and double the Alfredo sauce if you like. For this dish, you can take ready-made grilled chicken or pre-fry finely chopped chicken fillet seasoned with salt and pepper.
Purpose: Lunch / Dinner / Family Dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Dairy Products / Cheese / Pasta / Chicken Breast
Dish: Hot Dishes
- Pasta - 340 Grams
- Chicken Breasts - 2 Pieces (Small)
- Hard cheese - 1.5 cups (grated)
- Parsley - 4 Pieces (twigs)
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Garlic - 4 Cloves (chopped)
- Wheat flour - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Chicken broth - 1 Glass
- Milk - 1 Glass
- Hard cheese - 3/4 Cup (grated)
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Salt - To taste
How to cook Alfredo Pasta with baked chicken
1. I cook pasta like this. 2. First make a light Alfredo sauce with the last 8 ingredients: Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute, until aroma appears. Add flour and fry for another 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Slowly pour in the chicken stock, stir until smooth. Pour in milk, stir, bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute until thickened, then stir in grated cheese, salt, pepper and cook sauce until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and set aside. 3. Heat the oven to 190 degrees. Boil pasta according to package directions, strain and return to saucepan. 4. Add chicken pieces. 5. Add Alfredo sauce and mix gently. 6. Put half the pasta in a baking dish,sprinkle with half the amount of grated cheese, add the remaining pasta and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and slightly golden brown. Serve the baked pasta hot, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.