Beetroot Salad For Valentine's Day - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Beetroot Salad For Valentine's Day - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
For the holiday of lovers, all gifts are decorated with hearts, so why not prepare dishes for the festive table in the form of hearts? I suggest you prepare a tender and bright salad and serve it in an unusual way.
For Valentine's Day, I want to set the table beautifully and serve beautiful dishes. I offer you one of the options for serving tender beet salad in puff pastry baskets. Unusual serving, delicate and delicious salad will create a special atmosphere.
Purpose: For a festive table / Valentine's Day
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Beetroot / Dairy products / Cheese / Dough / Puff pastry / Cream cheese
Dish: Salads / Snacks
- Puff yeast-free dough - 250 grams
- Boiled beets - 150-200 grams
- Cream cheese - 100 Grams
- Salt - 1-2 pinches (to taste)
- Ground black pepper - 1 Pinch
- Eggs - 1 Piece
How to make "Beetroot Salad for Valentine's Day"
1. First of all, let's prepare a stencil, according to which we cut out hearts from puff pastry. Cut out 6 pieces. 2. Then, out of 4 blanks, cut out the middle, leaving the outlines of hearts about 1 cm wide. 3. Put the dough base in the form of a whole heart on a baking sheet covered with parchment. Lubricate the edges with a beaten egg 1 cm wide. Lay out the contour of the heart, grease it with an egg, and lay out the second contour on top, we get the sides. 4. Trim the edges, and often prick the middle with a fork. 5. And bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees until lightly browned. You should get such a basket. They can be baked in advance, a couple of days before the holiday. 6. Cooking salad. Boil and peel the beets.
Popular by topic
Delicious and simple puff hearts appetizer on Valentine's day is preparing for one, two, three. It is good for a romantic dinner and for every day. I share with you how to make pastries
February 14 is one of the most beloved holidays for many. You always want to spend Valentine's Day beautifully and festively. I propose to cook the most tender Tiramisu for dessert
Prepare delicious pancakes for Valentine's Day. You will like this breakfast, do not hesitate, because I offer 2 options for beautiful spring rolls and share how to make them
You want to pamper your loved ones with sweets every day, but especially on holidays, don't you agree? This recipe is for those looking for a delicious, mouth-watering, vibrant and themed dessert for Valentine's Day
What do you associate with Valentine's Day? I have - with an abundance of all shades of red, all around hearts, purple garlands, etc. Therefore, the salad turned out to be red and unusual. Try it