"Hedgehog" Salad With Chicken - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
I want to share a recipe for a delicious salad with chicken, mushrooms and Korean carrots. This dish can be served in a salad bowl, or can be made in layers and decorated as desired. I decided to make a salad in the shape of a hedgehog.
"Hedgehog" salad with chicken is a layered salad resembling a hedgehog in shape and decor. Will please not only little ones, but also adults! This salad is not only beautiful, but delicious and nutritious.
Purpose: For children / For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Potatoes / Mushrooms / Eggs / Chicken fillet
- Boiled Chicken Meat - 400 Grams
- Korean Carrots - 1 Glass
- Hard cheese - 100 grams
- Mayonnaise - 100 Grams
- Olives - 4 Pieces
- Fried or pickled champignons - 150 Grams
- Boiled chicken eggs - 4 Pieces
- Canned peas in jars - 1 Piece
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to cook "Hedgehog Salad" with chicken
1. To prepare the Hedgehog salad, you need to remove the peas from the jar, after draining the water. Place the peas in a salad bowl. 2. Cut the chicken into small cubes. To add flavor to the meat during cooking, it should be cooked with the addition of roots, bay leaves. This will add flavor to the meat. 3. Peel the boiled chicken eggs and cut into small cubes. 4. Add fried or pickled mushrooms to other salad products. You can even use several types of mushrooms. 5. Season the salad with mayonnaise and put on a dish, schematically giving it the shape of a hedgehog. 6. Grate hard cheese on a fine grater. Put it on the future hedgehog's face.