Homemade Pies With Cabbage - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Homemade Pies With Cabbage - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
I offer a simple recipe for homemade pies with cabbage. It is suitable for brass pies who love fried ones, see MK here -
So, for pies, cabbage can be taken fresh or sauerkraut, whoever likes it. I suggest chopping fresh, stewing and filling the pies. For shine and a beautiful crust, the pies are greased with an egg. The recipe is simple, easy. Yeast dough rises quickly, if you cover it with a dry dense napkin and leave it warm, I do not recommend covering the dough with a film, the yeast dough should breathe, let it be an ordinary cotton towel. I always use flour "how much dough will take", never make it steep, such a dough will not fit well and after baking the pies will not be soft. For more details, see the recipe for "Homemade pies with cabbage"!
Purpose: For children / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Medium cabbage - 0.5 Pieces (for filling:)
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Medium carrots - 1 Piece
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp the spoon
- Salt, ground black pepper - To taste
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Pressed yeast - 20 grams (for dough:)
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon (no slide)
- Sugar - 2 Teaspoons (with a slide)
- Milk - 1 Glass
- Vegetable or butter - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Flour - 2-2.5 Cups
- Egg - 1 Piece (for greasing the pies)
Number of Servings: 8-12
How to make "Homemade pies with cabbage"
1. Prepare foods according to the list. Wash and peel vegetables. Chop the cabbage thinly, cut the onion into half rings, carrots into a large grater. First fry the onion in vegetable oil for a few minutes, then add the carrots, and after 2-3 minutes add the cabbage, tomato paste, salt and pepper. Simmer without a lid until all vegetables are soft. The liquid should all evaporate. Add greens at the end. Leave the filling to cool, proceed to making the dough. 2. Add salt, sugar, yeast to warm milk. Dissolve all ingredients. I scoop up the salt with a teaspoon and then cut off the top with a knife. 3. Sift the flour a couple of times to oxygenate it. Add to milk in portions, kneading the dough with a spoon. In the process, add the vegetable or melted butter that is. 4. Knead the bun. The dough should not be steep, enoughthat it will gather in a lump and will not stick to your hands. Cover it with a towel and place in a warm place for 30-40 minutes. I preheat the oven to 40 degrees, put a bowl of dough there and close the door. In such conditions, the dough "grows" instantly! 5. Here is my dough in 30 minutes. Place your hands on it, collect it in a ball again. 6. Divide the dough into pieces, for large patties 8-10 pieces, for smaller ones 12-14 pieces. Roll each lump of dough and add the filling.for large patties 8-10 pieces, for smaller ones 12-14 pieces. Roll each lump of dough and add the filling.for large patties 8-10 pieces, for smaller ones 12-14 pieces. Roll each lump of dough and add the filling.
Popular by topic
Fragrant, fluffy, ruddy, mouth-watering and incredibly tasty pies can be made on your own. I will tell you about how to make homemade pies, what I do with potato and onion filling
Hello to all homemade baking lovers! Today I want to tell you a simple recipe for how to make cabbage pies. Delicate, fragrant and very fluffy pies are very easy to prepare
Well, what could be tastier than homemade baked goods? After all, it was cooked with native hands, with love and with delicious filling. One of the most popular pies in my family is baked with cabbage. Cooking?
I propose a unique recipe for fried pies, in which you can put any filling: cabbage, potatoes and whatever you like. The dough is soft, airy, and the filling is simple but tasty
A recipe for shawarma lovers who shy away from buying street food. The set of products is simple, you do not need to specifically look for them in the store, and the result is a delicious, satisfying sandwich for all family members