Panna Cotta For Valentine's Day - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
You want to pamper your loved ones with sweets every day, but especially on holidays, don't you agree? This recipe is for those looking for a delicious, mouth-watering, vibrant and themed dessert for Valentine's Day.
This option will surely not leave anyone indifferent! With step-by-step photos and recommendations, I'm sure everything will work out even for beginners in the kitchen. If you are ready to create a small culinary masterpiece, learn how to cook panna cotta with coconut for Valentine's Day. Be sure to repeat at home!
Purpose: For a festive table / Valentine's Day
Main ingredient: Berries / Dairy products / Cream
Dish: Desserts / Sweet
- Strawberry - 450 Grams
- Raspberry - 150 Grams
- Water - 1/2 Glass
- Sugar - 1/4 Cup
- Gelatin - 28 Grams (halved in berries and cream)
- Coconut Flakes - 1/4 Cup (optional)
- Milk - 2 Glasses
- Cream - 1 Glass
- Coconut Milk - 2 Glasses
- Sugar - 1 / 4-1 / 2 Glass (to taste)
- Vanilla extract - 1 Teaspoon
Number of Servings: 8-12
How to make Panna Cotta for Valentine's Day
1. Wash and dry the strawberries. Set aside a little, chop the rest in a blender with sugar and water and puree. Wipe the resulting mass through a fine sieve. 2. Combine half a glass of puree with gelatin, mix. Put the rest on fire and heat to almost boil. Combine hot and cold mashed potatoes, stir. Lay out in a convenient form, flatten. Optionally, you can put raspberries and strawberries in the puree. That's it, put the form in the refrigerator for several hours to harden. 3. When the berry jelly hardens well, cut out the hearts using the recesses. 4. Soak gelatin in half a glass of milk. In a saucepan, combine the remaining milk, cream, coconut milk, sugar and heat. Bring to a near boil. Remove, combine with gelatin, add vanilla extract and stir. five.Optionally, you can also add coconut flakes to the milk mixture. So, you can start assembling the dessert. Put the berry hearts in the molds and pour the creamy mass. Refrigerate until completely solidified. 6. Unrealistically beautiful and delicious coconut panna cotta for Valentine's Day. Help yourself!