Thai Fish Cakes - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
Video: Thai Fish Cakes - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
My husband hated fish cakes, but one day everything changed. I made them using a completely different technology, with the addition of unusual ingredients. And this is an amazing dish. You'll like it!
This is not to say that this dish has any one pronounced taste. Asian cuisine gave him a little sourness, a couple of drops of spiciness and a touch of sweetness. Surprise your loved ones, learn how to cook Thai tilapia fish cakes. A side dish for them is a cabbage salad, which we will immediately make.
Purpose: For dinner
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Tilapia / Ginger
Dish: Hot dishes / Cutlets
Cuisine geography: Thai / Asian
- Red cabbage - 100 Grams
- White cabbage - 100 Grams
- Carrots - 40 Grams
- Mayonnaise - 45 Grams
- Breadcrumbs - 100 Grams
- Fish Sauce - 15 Milliliters
- Sriracha Sauce - 30 Milliliters
- Tilapia fillet - 2 pieces
- Cilantro, twig - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Ground ginger - 2 Teaspoons
- Chili Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Lime - 1 Piece
- Olive oil - 2.5 Teaspoons
How to cook "Thai fish cakes"
1. Divide the lime into quarters. Chop the garlic. Chop the cilantro. 2. Place the fillets on a baking sheet with foil. Shake it with 1 teaspoon of oil, and then send it to bake for 13 minutes at 190 degrees in the oven. 3. While the fish is cooling, make a salad. Chop all cabbage and carrots finely, or you can buy a ready-made mixture of such a salad. Add salt, pepper, lime juice, half cilantro and butter. Mix everything. 4. Now make the minced meat. Chop the fish fillets with a fork. Then add to it ginger, mayonnaise, fish sauce, cilantro, salt, pepper, Shriracha sauce (1 tablespoon), chili, crackers and garlic. Stir. 5. Form 4 patties. Fry them for 4 minutes on each side in hot oil in a skillet. 6. Serve cutlets with salad and Sriracha sauce. Drizzle each with lime juice. Enjoy your meal!