A Simple Recipe For Cottage Cheese Casserole In The Oven - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
- Cooking description:
- How to cook "A simple recipe for cottage cheese casserole in the oven"
Video: A Simple Recipe For Cottage Cheese Casserole In The Oven - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
A simple recipe for cottage cheese casserole in the oven will help you out if you need to cook something for an afternoon snack or breakfast. This dish is especially good for children, because it is very healthy and nutritious.
To make the casserole tasty, be sure to use grated cottage cheese. Also add some semolina. Adjust the amount of sugar at your discretion. You can use any dried fruit besides raisins. To learn how to make a simple recipe for a curd casserole in the oven, read these tips. # besthome
Purpose: For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cottage cheese
Dish: Baking / Casserole
- Cottage cheese - 600 grams
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Manka - 4 Art. spoons
- Sour cream - 5 Art. spoons
- Sugar - 3-4 Art. spoons
- Raisins - 50 Grams
- Vanilla sugar bag - 1 Piece
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Butter - To taste
How to cook "A simple recipe for cottage cheese casserole in the oven"
1. Prepare all the required ingredients. This time I use fatty homemade cottage cheese, but you can also use low fat. 2. Soak the semolina first. To do this, pour it into a deep bowl, add sour cream and mix well. 3. Cottage cheese must be grated into a completely homogeneous mass. You can grind it through a sieve (but this will take a lot of time), or you can use a blender or chopper. 4. The mass should be soft and smooth, like a cream. I still have a few grains of cottage cheese visible, so I'll grind for another minute. 5. Beat eggs with sugar. 6. You can not beat too hard, it is only necessary that the eggs become homogeneous and mix with sugar.
Popular by topic
This is a light and healthy dessert that can be prepared quickly and easily. And thanks to the multicooker, it does not require special attention. This casserole will never burn, as the multicooker will finish cooking on time
I want to offer you a simple recipe for a curd casserole for a note. For breakfast or as a dessert for tea, for adults and kids, this is a great idea for the whole family. Memorize and repeat at home
Curd casserole is one of the favorite desserts of our childhood. But not every recipe might work for you. I always prefer the classics. A proven and tasty option will please many loved ones
For those who are bored with the usual casserole recipes, today I will tell you how to cook a cottage cheese casserole with pasta in the oven. The recipe is simple, but this taste will forever remain in your memory
I can't imagine a day without baking something in the oven. When the time does not work out, then I make the dish in advance from the evening in order to try it the next day