Fish Solyanka - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Fish hodgepodge can be prepared from any fish of several types. But the most delicious it is obtained with the addition of red fish fillets. Let it be trout, salmon or salmon - it will be delicious!
For the richness of the broth, it is boiled from the ridge, head and tail of the fish. The red fish fillet is added 5 minutes before the soup is ready, so as not to overcook it. Otherwise, the fillet will become tough and tasteless. Here is a very tasty recipe for how to cook fish hodgepodge.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Salmon
Dish: Soups / Solyanka
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
Diet: Lenten dishes
- Trout (fillet) - 600 Grams
- Pelengas (tail) - 300 Grams
- Canned sardine (jar) - 1 Piece
- Medium potatoes - 4 pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Processed cheese - 1 Piece
- Pitted olives (jar) - 1/2 Pieces
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Salt - To taste
- Allspice peas - 3-4 Pieces
- Bay leaf - 1-2 pieces
- Vegetable oil - To taste
- A bunch of dill - 1 Piece
How to cook "Fish Solyanka"
1. Prepare the required foods. Remove the skin from the fillet, remove the bones. Wash vegetables, peel. Mash the sardine with a fork. 2. Pour the pelengas tail, bay leaf, allspice with cold water (2 l), bring to a boil, remove the foam. Boil the broth for 10 minutes, strain. Remove the fish meat from the tail, chop and put in the broth. 3. Cut the potatoes into small cubes and add to the broth, cook until tender for 20-15 minutes. 4. Chop the onion, grate the carrots on a coarse grater. Saute the vegetables in hot oil until golden brown. 5. Add the grated cheese and a few tablespoons of broth. Stir and cook until the cheese is dissolved. Then toss the stir-fry into the broth. 6. Cut the trout fillet into equal pieces, add them to the soup and cook for no longer than 5 minutes. Add chopped sardine,salt pepper to taste, stir.