Pasta Salad "Caprese" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Pasta Salad "Caprese" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
For those who love Italian cuisine and such an easy-to-prepare "Caprese" salad, I suggest paying attention to the "Caprese" pasta salad, and I will tell and show you how to prepare it - it's easy!
Super quick and easy salad that can be prepared in advance. It is good for a light dinner or for a picnic. You need a minimum of food, the main thing is fresh basil and a simple salad dressing. I'm sure everyone will like this salad.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Quickly
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Tomato / Dairy products / Cheese / Pasta / Mozzarella
Cuisine geography: European
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Pasta - 450 Grams
- Cherry Tomatoes - 650 Grams
- Mozzarella - 220 Gram
- Fresh basil - 1 Bunch
- Olive oil - 1/3 Cup
- Balsamic vinegar - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Honey - 1 Art. the spoon
- Italian Herbs - 1 Pinch (seasoning, dried)
- Ground black pepper - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 Teaspoon
How to cook "Caprese Pasta Salad"
1. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan in boiling salted water until al dente according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and rinse it under cold running water for 20-30 seconds. In a large bowl, combine the pasta with chopped tomatoes, basil and mozzarella. 2. Prepare the dressing by whisking together the last 6 ingredients (salt, ground black pepper, Italian herbs, honey, balsamic vinegar and olive oil). Pour the dressing over the salad. 3. Gently mix all ingredients. 4. Serve the pasta salad immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Enjoy your meal!
Popular by topic
In the culinary piggy bank with quick, easy and mouth-watering summer salads, I want to suggest you add this original version of how to cook Caprese with melon and cucumber. Intrigued? Remember
The most popular salad or appetizer in Italy is Caprese. It is prepared from tomatoes, cheese and basil. It is appropriate for any table, at any time of the day. I will tell you how to make a Caprese appetizer salad
The famous gourmet Italian Caprese salad turns out to have more than just a classic recipe. He also has one interesting variation that made the dish more satisfying. Want to know more?
These chicken breast rolls with mozzarella, basil and tomatoes are perfect even for a festive table. It is very tasty both hot and cold. Great snack or hot dish
& quot; Caprese & quot; - Italian salad of tomatoes, Mozzarella cheese and basil. By adding olives and olives to it, we will prepare delicious horror stories for Halloween. This appetizer can also be served for a children's party