Creamy Fish Sauce - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Creamy Fish Sauce - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Do you have boiled rice or pasta for lunch, but what to serve them with? This amazingly simple and quick recipe for making a thick and tender sauce will help you. It will be delicious, I guarantee!
Delicious and delicate dish that is prepared very quickly and easily. And besides, to prepare this sauce, it is not at all necessary to buy beautiful and expensive red fish steaks, I use trimmings that remain when you cut fish for baking.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Vegetables / Onions / Garlic / Salmon / Dairy products / Cream
- Salmon pieces - 100 Grams
- Onions - 1 Piece (small)
- Garlic - 1-2 Cloves (optional)
- Butter - 20 grams
- Cream - 150 Milliliters
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons (to taste)
- Ground black pepper - 1-2 pinches
- Dried Basil - 1-2 Pinch
How to make "Creamy fish sauce"
1. Fry finely chopped onion in butter for 3 minutes and add garlic to it. Fry for another minute. 2. Add fish cut into small pieces. 3. Salt, pepper and add basil. Mix and fry for literally a minute and a half. 4. Add cream and simmer for 3-4 minutes. 5. The cream thickens, bring the sauce to taste and remove from the stove. 6. This time I had a sauce for rice. If you are preparing it for pasta, add the prepared pasta to the pan and heat with the sauce for a minute or a half.