Pizza Muffins - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Pizza Muffins - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Pizza muffins are ideal for buffets, parties or picnics: they are convenient to eat without cutting. And then, this is a very simple recipe, but I will tell and show you how to cook it.
Try this dough - it's made with instant yeast, so you don't have to waste time proving. Cooking takes no more than 10 minutes, plus 20 minutes in the oven! And the result will exceed all your expectations. By the way, the filling in such a pizza can be varied to taste, so experiment!
Purpose: For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner / Outdoors / Inexpensive / Buffet table / Whipped up
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Tomato / Dairy products / Cheese / Dough / Yeast dough / Parmesan / Mozzarella
Dish: Baking / Pizza / Muffins / Salted
Cuisine geography: European
- Wheat flour - 250 grams
- Warm water - 130 Milliliters
- Olive oil - 30 Milliliters
- Instant dry yeast - 15 Grams
- Sugar - 1 Pinch
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Tomatoes - 100 Grams
- Mozzarella - To taste
- Grated Parmesan - To taste
- Dried Oregano - To taste
- Fresh basil - To taste
How to make "Pizza Muffins"
1. Prepare all ingredients. Dice the mozzarella. For the tomato sauce, chop the tomato pulp, add a little olive oil, oregano and a pinch of salt. 2. Knead the dough by hand or in a mixer bowl: first sift the flour, add yeast and sugar, then water, stir a little and finally add oil and salt. The finished dough should easily come off your hands. 3. On a floured work surface, divide the dough into 6 pieces, about 70 g each. 4. Roll the dough into mugs, add 1 teaspoon tomato sauce, some grated Parmesan cheese and 3-4 mozzarella cubes. 5. Close the pizza by pulling the edges up, as for buns, and place them in a pan, top with a little tomato sauce, oregano, parmesan and mozzarella. 6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Popular by topic
Appetizing chicken and zucchini muffins are a chic option for a hearty and nutritious dish that turns out to be light and very tasty. Muffins go well with lunch and dinner
Muffins are quick and easy baked goods for homemade tea. If you dilute such muffins with pieces of chocolate, you get a very tasty treat with a surprise. Try it
Butterless cottage cheese muffins are fragrant and delicious homemade baked goods that perfectly complement tea or a glass of milk. Cupcakes can be taken for a snack or served for an afternoon snack
I want to share my favorite recipe, I have had it for a very long time and has never failed. The pizza turns out to be very thin, tasty, tender! The choice of filling is yours, I have chicken today
What better way to decorate the table in a small amount of time and bring a lot of pleasure, if not wonderful vanilla muffins ?! This miracle will help you out even when guests are at the door