Chinese Style Pork With Ginger - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Chinese Style Pork With Ginger - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
I hasten to offer you a very spicy, aromatic and tasty dish to try. If you like Asian-style recipes, you should definitely repeat this option at home. Remember!
The idea of how to cook Chinese style pork with ginger is simple and really interesting. With a minimum of ingredients, you will end up with a wonderful dish that is definitely worth trying. I recommend serving it with boiled rice, traditional for Asia.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Quickly
Main ingredient: Meat / Pork / Ginger
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Chinese / Asian
- Pork - 200 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Ginger - 1 Piece (a piece of about 1.5 cm)
- Soy sauce - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Rice wine - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt, sugar, green onions - To taste
How to cook "Chinese Pork with Ginger"
1. Cut the ginger into thin slices or slices. Place in hot oil and fry for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally. 2. Add finely chopped pork. Pour in soy sauce, add a pinch of sugar and salt. Stir and cook while stirring. 3. At the end of frying, add chopped green onions and rice wine. In just a minute, the Chinese style pork with ginger can already be served.
Popular by topic
One of the options for a delicious and satisfying dish is Chinese-style rice noodles with vegetables. It is very bright, appetizing, tasty and rich! You can serve noodles for lunch or as dinner
Even if you are not a big fan of squid, I still advise you to try the squid cooked according to this recipe. They are juicy, spicy, with an unusual aroma. Very tasty and simple
Many people know how to cook pork deliciously, but today I will tell you how to cook pork with zucchini in Chinese - very aromatic, tender and slightly spicy meat that does not require a side dish
A very festive and unusual dish! Pork is fried in batter, it turns out crispy and juicy. Served with sweet and sour sauce and a side dish such as rice. I recommend cooking
This is a Chinese style pork recipe. The dish turns out to be very tasty, but it cooks quickly enough