Scooters With Cottage Cheese - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Scooters With Cottage Cheese - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
A very successful recipe for how to cook juices with cottage cheese. The spices are just what you need: moderately sweet, with crispy edges, soft dough and very juicy filling. Try it!
My grandmother cooked such pies, and for me it was the most delicious delicacy in my childhood. Delicious, soft, with a juicy filling. All in all, it's worth cooking!
Purpose: For children / Afternoon snack / Afternoon snack / From 3 years old
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cottage cheese / Dough
Dish: Baking / Dishes with filling
- Curd - 300 Grams
- Flour - 4 Cups (3.5 cups - in the dough, 1/2 - filling)
- Sugar - 6 Art. spoons (3 tbsp. l. - in the dough, 3 tbsp. l. - in the filling)
- Butter - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Sour cream - 5 Art. spoons
- Eggs - 2 Pieces (1 egg - in the dough, 1 egg - in the filling)
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Egg white - 1 Piece (for lubrication)
How to cook "Skochniki with cottage cheese"
1. Beat an egg with sugar, add flour, softened butter, sour cream. Knead a soft dough. 2. For the filling, mix cottage cheese with sugar, egg and flour using a blender. 3. Divide the dough into two parts, roll a sausage out of each, cut them into 8 pieces. Roll the pieces into oval tortillas and place a teaspoon each of the filling in the center. Cover one edge of the filling on top and press a little along the edges of the juicer. Brush with egg white on top. 4. Bake the juices in an oven preheated to 180C for about 25-30 minutes.
Popular by topic
This is the easiest way to make delicious cheese at home. It doesn't need leaven and mold. Everything is prepared simply and quickly, you just need to be patient while it is pressed
Dairy products are very common. For such a case, I have a recipe for cottage cheese cookies with cheese. It will certainly appeal to lovers of salty pastries and goes well with coffee
I bring to your attention a quick recipe for tortillas. Their taste will depend on the additives in the filling. In my recipe, I add sun-dried tomatoes and garlic, but you can substitute whatever you want
What could be tastier than homemade cheese? No harmful additives, thickeners or preservatives. And cooking it is not at all difficult. As a result, you will get a natural, tender and very tasty homemade cheese
Deruny With Cottage Cheese (pancakes Stuffed With Cottage Cheese) - A Step-by-step Recipe With A Photo
Most often, potato pancakes are prepared without filling, these are potato pancakes. But I want to share how to make pancakes stuffed with cottage cheese. An unusual version of a traditional recipe, treat yourself and your family