Turkish Eggplant Appetizer - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Turkish Eggplant Appetizer - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
If you do not like eggplant dishes, then you cooked them incorrectly:) But everyone will like this appetizer! The dish comes from Turkey and is called Patlıcan Mezesi. Cooking is delicious, easy and simple!
A simple but tasty and healthy eggplant dish can be prepared very quickly (excluding the baking and cooling time of the eggplant). Walnuts can also be added if desired. This dish goes well with barbecue or grilled meat. It is also very tasty with a slice of hot flatbread or fresh bread. Try it and you will change your opinion (if it was negative) about eggplants:)
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Eggplant / Garlic / Dairy products / Yogurt
Cuisine geography: Turkish / Eastern
- Eggplant - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 1-2 Cloves
- Yogurt - 1-2 tbsp. spoons (natural)
- Ground paprika - 1-2 pinches
- Ground hot pepper - 1-2 Pinch (to taste)
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. spoon (or creamy melted)
How to make "Turkish Eggplant Snack"
1. Cut off the tail of the eggplant, make about 5-7 punctures and send it to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 40 minutes. 2. The eggplant is baked, let it cool. 3. And now we cut it up, peel it off. It separates very easily. And cut the pulp into small cubes. 4. Add chopped garlic, salt, paprika and hot red pepper to the eggplant. And add the yogurt. 5. Mix and place in a salad bowl. Sprinkle with oil if desired and sprinkle with paprika for beauty. You can decorate with herbs. Done!