Sourdough Corn Pancakes - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Sourdough Corn Pancakes - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
In this recipe I will tell you how to make sourdough corn pancakes - very tasty, airy and tender. You can serve such pancakes with sour cream, berry or chocolate syrup or jam.
Pancakes can be made not only with wheat flour, but also with corn flour. Moreover, pancakes cooked in wheat or rye sourdough will also become very useful in your diet. You can serve these baked goods with a filling, for example, chicken breast fried with mushrooms, chicken liver or cottage cheese. In addition, I advise you to serve sour cream, berry or chocolate syrup, jam or other sauces with them, so you will emphasize the taste of the pancakes and their special aroma. Be sure to let the dough steep. Thanks to this, it will become very lush.
Purpose: For breakfast / For an afternoon snack / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Flour / Corn flour
Dish: Baking / Pancakes
- Wheat flour 1 or premium - 250 grams (200g for leaven, 50g for dough)
- Water at room temperature - 500 grams (200g for sourdough, 300g for dough)
- Corn flour - 250 grams
- Sourdough - 400 Gram (sourdough)
- Sour cream - 75 Grams
- Chicken Egg - 3 Pieces
- Salt - To taste
- Starter culture - 1-2 Art. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
How to make Sourdough Corn Pancakes
1. Pour the cornmeal over with very hot water, stir, level the surface of the dough and cover with a lid. Leave to cool completely. 2. Prepare the dough: put the starter starter in a bowl, add water and mix thoroughly. Add flour, stir. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave at room temperature for 8 hours. 3. Dilute the starter with water and mix well. Pour the starter culture into a mixing bowl, the cooled boiled corn dough, add the sifted flour and cover with plastic wrap for 30-40 minutes. Beat chicken eggs with a blender with sugar until fluffy. 4. Add the egg mixture to the dough, add sour cream, salt and mix in the kneader for 1-2 minutes at 1 speed. Pour the finished dough into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Leave it in a warm place for 3 hours. 5. Grease a preheated pan with vegetable oil.Bake the pancakes over medium heat for about 1 minute on each side. Enjoy your meal!