Baked Eggplant With Yoghurt And Garlic Sauce - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Baked Eggplant With Yoghurt And Garlic Sauce - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
The most important ingredient in this dish is the sauce. And, of course, properly prepared eggplants. This dish looks presentable and just great! Such eggplants are prepared in just one hour.
An excellent dish for the everyday table. It is cooked for about an hour and served hot with pomegranate seeds and spices. I really love to cook this dish, because baked eggplants with ready-made sauce is something unusual and incredibly tasty, and most importantly - healthy!
Purpose: For lunch
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Eggplant / Dairy products / Yogurt
Dish: Hot dishes
- Eggplant - 4 Pieces
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Spices - To taste
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
- Classic yogurt without additives - 200 Milliliters
- Olive oil - 1.5 tbsp spoons
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Pomegranate seeds - 100 Grams
How to cook "Baked Eggplant with Garlic and Yogurt Sauce"
1. Wash the eggplants thoroughly, cut each in half lengthwise. You do not need to trim the tails, since it will be convenient to take them to eat eggplants. Make small cuts along and across (you get the mesh obliquely). 2. Brush them with olive oil, salt and season to taste. Leave for a while until the sauce is done. 3. The sauce is very easy: mix spices with classic pure yoghurt and crush the garlic. Let the sauce sit for about 10 minutes to soak slightly. In the meantime, send the eggplants to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15 minutes. When they turn golden, you can take them out. Let them cool slightly. 4. Then the eggplants can be poured with the present sauce and served hot to the table. 5.Any other vegetables (raw or baked - no difference) go well with such eggplants,and pomegranate seeds can also become a highlight - they will add piquancy and fully reveal the aroma of eggplant with sauce. I also have a mixture of zaatar - it is in perfect harmony with the ingredients presented.