Chicken Heart Goulash - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Chicken Heart Goulash - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Have you tried making chicken heart goulash? The dish turns out to be very tasty, satisfying and nutritious. All the ingredients are very simple and it is not at all difficult to prepare the dish. Your family will love it!
Many simple and delicious dishes can be prepared from offal. One of them is chicken heart goulash. The dish is prepared very simply and turns out to be incredibly tasty and satisfying. And how to make chicken heart goulash, read the recipe and look at the step by step photos. Give it a try, you and your family will love this goulash for sure!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Onions / Carrots / Chicken hearts
Dish: Hot dishes / Goulash
- Chicken hearts - 400-500 Grams
- Onions - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Sour cream - 100 grams
- Broth - 1 Glass
- Tomato paste - 1.5 tbsp spoons
- Flour - 2 Art. spoons
- Paprika - 1-2 Teaspoons
- Greens - 1/2 Bunch (parsley or dill)
How to cook "Chicken Hearts Goulash"
1. Chicken hearts should be washed well and cut off fat and blood vessels. 2. Then fill the hearts with boiling water and cook for about 30 minutes. 3. Meanwhile, peel the vegetables and grate the carrots on a fine grater, and cut the onion into small pieces. 4. As soon as the hearts have boiled, drain all the water and fill the hearts with new boiling water. This broth after the hearts will come in handy. 5. Heat the saucepan with vegetable oil and fry the vegetables for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. 6. Add tomato paste or, in my case, homemade ketchup (you need twice as much).