I want to offer you a very sweet roll, tender, biscuit, with boiled condensed milk and lemon impregnation. You can decorate it with berries or fruits of your choice.
So, I'm telling you how to make Sweet Kiss biscuit roll. To balance the slightly sweet cream of boiled condensed milk, I made a lemon soak, she added fresh notes, removed the sweetness of the roll. The amount of lemon juice per 100 ml of water is approximate, for someone 1 tbsp is enough, for someone two. Taste it. Take water boiled or filtered, spring. If the cream is too sweet for you, then try adding butter or sour berries next time. Good luck!
Purpose: At the festive table / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Dough / Condensed milk
Dish: Bakery / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Egg - 3 Pieces (dough)
- Sugar - 80 Grams (dough)
- Wheat flour - 100 grams (dough)
- Vanilla sugar or extract - To taste (dough)
- Lemon juice - 1 Teaspoon (dough)
- Water - 80 grams (impregnation)
- Lemon juice - 1-2 Tbsp. spoons (impregnation)
- Boiled condensed milk - 200 Grams
How to make Sweet Kiss Biscuit Roll
1. Prepare the food, let's get started! You will also need parchment and a rectangular or square baking sheet. 2. Drive 3 eggs into the mixer bowl, add vanilla sugar or a couple of drops of extract, lemon juice. Beat until the first foam appears. 3. Add all the sugar and increase the revolutions to maximum. Whisk for 7-10 minutes. 4. When the mass has increased in volume and brightens, the mixer can be turned off. 5. Turn on the preheat oven to 200 degrees. Add flour to the egg mass, mix with a spatula or mixer at low speed. 6. Cover the baking sheet with parchment. Pour the dough, flatten with a spatula. The thickness of the dough is no more than 5 mm.