Lean Zucchini Cutlets - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Lean Zucchini Cutlets - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
During Lent, you need to carefully select your diet. Zucchini cutlets will appeal not only to those who are fasting, but also to people who do not consume meat products. Try it!
Here is a simple recipe for making lean zucchini cutlets. We will get acquainted with the cooking process step by step below. So let's get started!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Zucchini
Dish: Hot dishes / Cutlets
Diet: Lenten dishes
- Zucchini - 1 Piece (medium size)
- Onions - 1 Piece (medium size)
- Oatmeal flakes - 3 tbsp. spoons (small)
- Flour - 2 Art. spoons (the amount of flour is given approximately)
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Thyme - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Sweet paprika - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil - 50 grams (for frying)
- Greens - To taste
Number of Servings: 10-12
How to cook "Lean Zucchini Cutlets"
1. First, remove the peel from the vegetable marrow. 2. Cut the zucchini into 2 halves and completely remove the middle. 3. Rub the zucchini on a coarse grater. If the zucchini is watery, then drain the excess moisture, this will facilitate frying and the oil will not shoot too much. 4. Peel and finely chop the onion, and preferably grate it so that only the aroma of the onion is felt. 5. Add onion, oatmeal, salt, pepper, thyme, paprika to the squash mass and mix everything. Let the dough stand for about 10 minutes so that the flakes swell a little. 6. Now gradually add flour, the amount of flour in the ingredients is indicated approximate, since the zucchini come across different, respectively, you may need more or less flour. The dough should be of medium thickness so that it does not crumble in the pan and keep its shape.
Popular by topic
Make delicious oatmeal cutlets during the fast. There are no eggs or milk in the recipe. Great recipe for a hot dish in a hurry
Recipe for lean soy textured cutlets. This is my favorite soy cutlet recipe because it is simple and very successful. The cutlets are tasty, juicy and don't fall apart
I share a recipe for lean pea cutlets. Contains no eggs or dairy products. Cutlets are made from raw soaked peas. I like this option more than boiled peas
Lean cauliflower cutlets are a great addition to your fasting diet. Cooking cutlets is as easy as shelling pears, they turn out juicy, very tender and appetizing
These patties are great for fasting days as they don't contain eggs. Thanks to boiled potatoes, they keep their shape perfectly. Now I will show you how to make such beautiful and delicious cutlets