Crumble With Whipped Cream And Salted Caramel - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
The classic crumble is a bit of a pie, but today I suggest you make a dessert with these delicious sweet crumbs. Such a dessert is very simple to prepare, but how delicious it turns out!
An amazingly simple and delicious recipe for making a great dessert. Crumble with whipped cream, salted caramel and juicy fruit - isn't this a dessert you've dreamed of?:) It is prepared very simply, believe me.
Purpose: For lunch / For children / For a party table
Main ingredient: Fruit / Mandarin / Dairy products / Nuts / Cereals / Dough / Butter / Oatmeal / Cream
Dish: Desserts / Sweet
- Butter - 100 grams (70 g - for crumble, 30 g - for caramel)
- Sugar - 200 grams (100 g - for crumble, 100 g - for caramel)
- Wheat flour - 70 grams
- Oatmeal - 50 Grams
- Nuts - 50 Grams
- Cinnamon - 1 Teaspoon
- Cream 30% - 450 Milliliters (100 g - for caramel)
- Powdered sugar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Mandarins - 4-5 Pieces
- Water - 2 Art. spoons
How to make Crumble with Whipped Cream and Salted Caramel
1. Mix flour, sugar, oatmeal, chopped nuts and cinnamon. 2. Add 70 grams of cold butter and grind everything into crumbs. 3. Spread the resulting crumb in an even layer on a baking sheet covered with parchment. 4. And bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until a beautiful, slightly ruddy color. 5. Cooking caramel. Heat sugar and water in a saucepan with a thick bottom. Do not stir until the sugar starts to take on a caramel color. 6. Add soft butter and salt. Stir thoroughly with a whisk.