Crypto Cookies - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Do you have bitcoins? Everyone is chasing them! Let's try to "mine" this currency in our kitchen! I offer a delicious recipe for crypto-cookies, watch and remember.
So now I'm going to show you in great detail how to make a crypto cookie! Delicious and accessible to anyone, there are no special tricks, the main thing is to adhere to the recipe, everything will work out! And how happy little helpers will be! They are happy to paint with cornets and glaze, and then eat their creations! Good luck!
Purpose: For children / For an afternoon snack / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Dough / Ginger
Dish: Baking / Cookies
- Wheat flour - 250-300 grams
- Butter - 100 Grams
- Sugar - 100 Grams
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Baking Dough - 1 Teaspoon
- Ground spices - 1 teaspoon (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom)
- Egg white - 1 Piece (for glaze)
- Fine icing sugar - 200-250 grams (for glaze)
- Starch - 0.5 Teaspoons (for glaze)
- Lemon juice - 0.5 Teaspoons (for glaze)
- Yellow Dye - 3-4 Drops (for glaze)
Number of Servings: 30
How to make "Crypto Cookies"
1. Prepare the cookie products first. The set of spices may differ from mine. Just pick your favorite spices or buy a ready-made gingerbread set. The butter should be at room temperature. 2. Prepare two bowls, in the first mix dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and spices. 3. In the other, combine softened butter and sugar. 4. Use an electric broom or a mixer to beat the butter and sugar until a fluffy light cream is formed. 5. Add the raw egg and continue beating until smooth. 6. Add flour in parts to the butter mixture, knead the dough with a spatula.