Probably, there is no hostess who would not like cakes without baking - it's so simple, fast and at the same time very tasty! Therefore, I'll tell you how to make a cake without baking (a quick cheesecake).
Cream cheese is great for desserts and cakes without baking - it holds its shape well and gives the dish an airy light structure. If you don't have Philadelphia cheese, take medium-fat cottage cheese and beat it with a blender with a spoonful of sour cream (or rub through a sieve). For strength, you can add gelatin to the curd mass - this will make it more elastic and will look like soft toffee. Peaches can be substituted for any fruit, berry, dried fruit, or even nuts.
Purpose: For lunch / For a party table / Gala dinner / Whip up
Main ingredient: Fruit / Peach / Dairy products / Cheese / Butter / Cream cheese
Dish: Baking / Cheesecake / No baking / Sweet
- Butter - 75 Grams
- Philadelphia cheese or cottage cheese - 400 Grams
- Condensed milk (can) - 3/4 Pieces
- Canned peaches (jar) - 1 Piece
- Chopped biscuits - 150 Grams
How to make "No Bake Cake (Whip Cheesecake)"
1. Mix the cookies chopped in a meat grinder or blender with melted butter until smooth. Put the mass in a mold and tamp, forming the sides. 2. Send the mold to the freezer for 15 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the filling: mix cream cheese or cottage cheese with condensed milk. 3. Place the peach slices on the hardened cookie base and fill them with the filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Enjoy your meal!