Lean Coffee Cupcakes - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
Treat yourself to some sweet baked goods on fast days, these muffins can be made in mini-format or in regular muffin tins. Decorate with nuts and enjoy with a cup of aromatic coffee!
Would you like me to tell you how to make lean coffee muffins? Then read my recipe. The muffins are very tasty, inside there are dried apricots and nuts, a delicate coffee-honey aroma! I used to bake in regular silicone muffin tins, but you can make them even smaller. If there are special molds in the form of roses or stars, it will be even nicer. Cupcakes are perfectly baked inside, you can replace peanuts with walnuts, and dried apricots - with raisins or other candied fruits. Try it!
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Dough / Lean dough
Dish: Baking / Cupcakes / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
Diet: Lean dishes
- Dried apricots - 70 Grams
- Peanuts - 0.3-0.5 Cups
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil - 1.5 Art. spoons
- Honey - 2 Art. spoons (liquid)
- Boiling water - 125 Milliliters
- Instant coffee - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Wheat flour - 130 Grams
How to Make Lean Coffee Cupcakes
1. Prepare cupcake products. Let's get started! 2. Boil water, pour 125 ml of coffee, and the rest of the water - dried apricots. Leave it on for 5 minutes to steam. 3. Fry the peanuts until tender in a clean, dry frying pan, stirring constantly with a spoon or spatula. Cool and peel off. 4. Add honey and vegetable oil to warm coffee, stir. 5. Combine flour with baking powder, add to coffee. Stir. Warm coffee will immediately start a baking powder reaction, the dough will become airy right before your eyes. 6. Coarsely chop dried apricots, add them to the dough, mix.