Homemade Cake With Almonds And Icing - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Delicate, juicy cake with a pleasant honey aroma. I have never seen such a recipe before, so I am sure that it is worth making it. Here's how to make homemade almonds and icing pie.
Making such a cake is not at all difficult. It is more difficult to resist not cutting off a piece for yourself before it is finally cooked. The pie is perfect for tea or serve it on the festive table. So, let's get down to the baking process!
Purpose: For lunch / For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / For a festive table
Main ingredient: Nuts / Dough / Honey / Almonds
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Baking powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Butter - 120 Grams
- Sugar - 0.5 cups
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Honey - 1/4 Cup (+2 tablespoons for icing)
- Vanilla extract - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Almond extract - 3-5 drops
- Yogurt - 1 Glass
- Powdered sugar - 1.5 Glasses
- Milk - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Almonds - 1/3 Cup
How to make Homemade Almond Frosting Pie
1. Sift flour into a bowl, add baking powder, salt, soda. 2. Combine butter and granulated sugar in a separate bowl. 3. Beat for about 2 minutes, then add chicken eggs one at a time, beat for a couple more minutes. 4. Add honey, vanilla and almond extracts to the butter, stir again. 5. Put flour mixture to butter mixture, stir. 6. Add yogurt and stir again.