Cake "Bitcoin" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Cake "Bitcoin" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Today I want to share a delicious cake "Bitcoin", it is delicate and fragrant, I made decorations from mastic and chocolate signs. Not all cakes are suitable for covering with mastic.
Mastic can be used to cover those cakes whose cream is not very moist. For example, sour cream or cream will not work, the mastic will simply "float". The ideal option is butter creams that set well. If your cake is impregnated, then make it inside, and try to leave the top layer and sides dry, then the mastic will lie well. Good luck!
Purpose: On the festive table
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Cakes
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Mastic - 300-400 Grams (for wrapping the cake)
- Chocolate or confectionery icing - 20 Grams (for bitcoin signs)
- Condensed milk - 350 grams (for cream)
- Butter - 170 Grams (for cream)
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Liquid honey - 0.5 cups
- Wheat flour - 500-520 grams
- Sugar - 150 Grams
- Baking soda - 1 teaspoon (with a slide)
How to make a "Bitcoin Cake"
1. Prepare products for cakes and cream, as well as mastic. You can take any recipe for mastic that you use. For beginners, I advise you to make the simplest sugar mastic with marshmallows (for 300 g of marshmallows, you will need 550 g of powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of water). You can see her recipe on our website. 2. Combine sugar with honey and put on a small fire, let it warm up, the sugar should melt. 3. Combine eggs with baking soda, mix well. 4. Combine hot honey with eggs, stir, immediately the mass will begin to foam. 5. Add flour in small portions, stir first with a spoon. 6. At this stage, I added three glasses of flour, 120-130 g each. Further, kneading the dough in a saucepan is not very convenient.