Moroccan Chicken With Olives - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Moroccan Chicken With Olives - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Chicken is loved in many cuisines around the world. They do everything that can be imagined with her. Its taste sometimes changes beyond recognition. Let's see today how it is prepared on the African continent.
The breast according to this recipe is juicy, spicy, with a slight sourness. Rice in the same style is perfect for a side dish. And to begin with, I suggest you see how to cook Moroccan chicken with olives. I was surprised in this version of the onion, which I don't like stewed, but here it looks just fine.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Olives / Chicken breast
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: African / Moroccan
- Chicken Breast - 2 Pieces
- Onions - 1 Piece
- Green olives - 10 pieces (large, pitted)
- Chicken Broth - 120 Milliliters
- Dry white wine - 60 Milliliters
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Turmeric - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Ground black pepper - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Cilantro, twig - 2 Pieces
- Salt - To taste
How to cook "Moroccan Chicken with Olives"
1. Brush the chicken with salt and pepper. Then put on hot oil and fry on both sides until tender. 2. Then cut the onion into long strips. Place them on the heated oil. Add chopped garlic. Simmer vegetables for 9 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally. Then add pepper and turmeric. 3. Next, pour in the broth and wine. Spoon the olives in halves. 4. Return the chicken. Simmer for 7 minutes over medium heat. 5. Serve with cilantro and lemon juice. Enjoy your meal!