Potato "bombs" In The Oven - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Potato "bombs" In The Oven - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Potato bombs in the oven are the perfect dish for buffets, aperitifs, parties and simply as a stand-alone dish. I will tell and show you how to cook them, and you try, it's delicious.
For the filling, you can take mozzarella cheese, smoked cheese, Dutch or Swiss. Filling options: tomato or tomato sauce + cheese or lightly fried zucchini with onions. These pies can be fried in oil in a pan, with or without breading, but they are crispy only in the oven.
Purpose: For breakfast / For lunch / Outdoors
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Potatoes / Offal / Ham / Dairy products / Cheese
Dish: Baking / Pies
Cuisine geography: European
- Potatoes - 400 Grams
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Hard cheese - 3 tbsp. spoons (grated, into dough)
- Wheat flour - 100 grams
- Baking powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Boiled ham - 150 grams (for filling)
- Cheese - 150 Grams (any, for filling)
- Ground nutmeg - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Salt - To taste
How to cook "Potato" bombs "in the oven"
1. Peel potatoes, rinse and boil until tender. Mash the potatoes, add the egg. 2. Add finely grated cheese. 3. Put in baking powder, black pepper, a pinch of salt and some nutmeg. Stir the puree and add the sifted flour last. Knead a dough that should not stick to your hands. 4. Lightly flour the work surface and roll out the potato dough with a rolling pin into a 5 mm thick layer. 5. Cut out the circles with a circular notch. 6. Cut the cheese and ham into small cubes.