Delicious Burger - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Delicious Burger - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
I would like to offer you a recipe for a delicious burger. And pay attention: it is prepared without mayonnaise or ketchup, but it turns out incredibly juicy! See the recipe!
The original recipe used Provolone cheese, but I had a piece of Dutch in my fridge, which also did a great job. And juicy peppers, fried with onions in wine vinegar, became the highlight of the burger. Be sure to try cooking according to my recipe, and I'll show you in detail how to make a delicious burger, even without sauces!
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / Quickly
Main ingredient: Meat / Minced meat
Dish: Snacks / Burgers
Cuisine geography: American
- Minced meat - 200 Grams (for Italian sausages)
- Paprika - 0.5 Pieces
- White onions - 0.5 Pieces (or purple)
- Wine Vinegar - 2 Teaspoons
- Salt, ground black pepper - To taste
- Cheese - 2-3 Slices
- Bun - 1 Tbsp. spoon (for burger)
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
How to make a "Delicious Burger"
1. Prepare food. For cutlets, you will need not just minced meat, but minced meat for Italian sausages, this is low-fat minced meat with the addition of salt, red pepper, white wine and fennel. If this is not at hand, take ordinary pork and ground beef, add a little salt, black and red pepper, a couple of tablespoons of white wine, mix well. 2. Heat a tablespoon of oil, fry the paprika until soft. If the pepper is small, then cut it lengthwise into strips, I had a large one, I cut it across. 3. When the pepper is almost ready, add the onion (very thinly chopped) and sauté. At the end, pour in wine vinegar and evaporate the liquid. Transfer the pepper to a bowl. 4. Place the minced meat in the culinary ring, press into shape. You can simply make a cutlet with your hands according to the diameter of the bun or a little more, because it is fried.Fry the cutlet on both sides until golden brown and clear juice. 5. Put 2-3 slices of cheese on the finished cutlet, let it melt. Take it off. 6. Cut the bun into 2 pieces lengthwise.