Oatmeal And Banana Muffins With Chocolate - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Oatmeal And Banana Muffins With Chocolate - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
These muffins are made with no added flour or sugar. It's very simple to make these: throw all the ingredients into a blender and mix. Write down how to make chocolate oatmeal and banana muffins.
Muffins are delicious and nutritious, if you are lacking in sweetness add more honey to them. The baked goods are firm but soft. You can serve them for breakfast, eat on the go, or take them with you to school, work, or outdoors. Instead of chocolate, you can add nuts, dried apricots, raisins.
Purpose: For breakfast / For lunch / For children / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Fruit / Banana / Dairy products / Cereals / Sour cream / Oatmeal / Chocolate
Dish: Baking / Muffins / Sweet
Diet: Baking without
- Bananas - 2 Pieces
- Oatmeal - 1.5 Cups
- Oat bran or wheat bran - 0.5 Cups
- Sour cream or yogurt - 1 Glass
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Honey - 1/4 Cup
- Vanilla extract - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Baking powder - 1.5 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Chocolate shavings - 0.5 cups
How to make Chocolate Oatmeal Banana Muffins
1. Place oatmeal, bran, sour cream or unsweetened yogurt, eggs, honey, vanilla extract, baking powder, a pinch of salt in a blender. 2. Whisk everything until smooth. 3. Add half of the chocolate chips to the dough and stir. 4. Grease baking tins with vegetable oil and fill ¾ full with dough. 5. Decorate each mold with some chocolate chips. 6. Bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for about 15 minutes.