Fritelle - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Fritelle is a national Italian pastry prepared for the Venice Carnival in February-March. They look like round donuts, sometimes with toppings. Children will love this treat. We will try!
The only drawback of this recipe is that there is a lot of oil in it, but the main advantage is the taste, which will allow you to forget it. Once a month, you can pamper yourself with such products. First, you need to learn how to cook fritella. Serve with powdered sugar, jam or preserves and hot tea. Just lick your fingers!
Purpose: For lunch / For children / For an afternoon snack / For a festive table
Main ingredient: Flour / Eggs
Dish: Baking / Sweet
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Wheat flour - 180 Grams
- White sugar - 50 grams
- Butter - 35 Grams
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Lemon - 0.5 Pieces
- Vanilla extract - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking powder - 0.5 Art. spoons
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Vegetable oil - 200 Milliliters
- Powdered Sugar - To taste
How to cook "Fritella"
1. In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs and flour. Then grate the lemon zest, add the vanilla extract, salt and baking powder. 2. Knead the dough to a uniform consistency. 3. Then roll the dough into a sausage and divide it into equal pieces, and then make balls 2-3 cm in size. 4. Heat a deep fryer or a saucepan with oil. 5. Fry the products for 3 minutes until golden brown. 6. Serve the iced sugar fritelli when they have cooled slightly. Have a nice tea!