Simple Cinnamon Cookies - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
Honestly, I am still that lazy person in cooking. I will always choose a lighter and faster recipe, although I will never forget about the taste. This time I stopped at such baked goods. The result is pleasing. Try it!
You have probably seen and made a similar recipe more than once. Dough with butter, flour and eggs, as well as flavoring. Let's take a look at how to make a simple cinnamon cookie. Believe it or not, the total cooking time will not take more than 20 minutes! And this comes with baking. Try adding chocolate, dried fruit, or nuts.
Purpose: For lunch / For children / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Dough / Flour / Butter / Shortcrust pastry
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
- Wheat flour - 180 Grams
- Butter - 100 Grams
- White sugar - 150 grams (100 g - in the dough, 50 g - for coating)
- Brown sugar - 90 Grams
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Vanilla extract - 2 Teaspoons
- Ground cinnamon - 3 teaspoons (1 teaspoon for dough, 2 teaspoons for coating)
- Salt - 0.25 Teaspoons
- Baking powder - 0.5 teaspoons
How to make Plain Cinnamon Cookies
1. In a large bowl, combine both sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and soft butter. 2. Beat the mixture with a mixer, adding flour and baking powder. 3. Knead the crumbly dough. 4. Then shape the dough into a cookie by placing it on a baking sheet. 5. Bake cookies for 10 minutes in the oven at 190 degrees. Have a nice tea!