Eggplant Salad With Egg - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Eggplant Salad With Egg - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
If you love eggplant, you've probably tried a million different ways to cook this delicious vegetable. But did you prepare such a salad? Very easy to prepare, but very tasty, believe me.
The delicious and healthy combination of ingredients in this salad will appeal to many of you. The salad is very easy to prepare, but it turns out delicious and quite satisfying. I cook eggplants for a short time and with a small amount of oil, I don't like it when they become soft - try it, suddenly you will like it:) And to reduce the calorie content, the salad can be seasoned with natural yogurt, and for those who want more food - mayonnaise.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Eggplant / Onions / Eggs
- Eggplant - 1/2 Piece (half large or 1 small)
- Red onion - 1 Piece
- Boiled egg - 1 Piece
- Lemon juice - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon (1/2 - for eggplant, 1/2 - for pickling onions)
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Vinegar 9% - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp. spoon (to taste)
How to cook "Eggplant Salad with Egg"
1. Peel the eggplant and cut it into circles, and then into strips about 5-7 mm thick. 2. Sprinkle the eggplant strips with salt, mix and leave for 10 minutes. 3. Peel the onion and cut into thin half rings. Add sugar, salt, vinegar and pour boiling water over it. Let's leave for 5-10 minutes. 4. We wash the eggplants from salt under running water and dry as much as possible. 5. And fry in a pan well heated with oil for 3-4 minutes. Pour lemon juice. 6. Transfer the eggplants to a plate. And here are two options - if you want a warm salad, you can form it right away. And if not, we wait for the eggplant to cool down.