Salmon In Sesame In A Pan - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Salmon In Sesame In A Pan - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Delicious, juicy and healthy fish in a crispy sesame crust - this dish is prepared very simply and very quickly. The dish looks (and in fact it is) very appetizing and will please everyone.
One of the quickest ways to cook red fish is sure to please you. Delicious and crispy sesame crust, tender and juicy fish - you can serve it with any side dish or simply with fresh vegetables. I recommend pouring lemon juice over the fish - it will be even tastier!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Salmon / Seeds / Sesame
Dish: Hot dishes / Breaded dishes
- Salmon - 1 Slice
- Olive Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Soy Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Ground black pepper - 1 Pinch
- Provencal Herbs - 1 Pinch
- Sesame - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 1-2 tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Salmon in sesame in a pan"
1. For cooking we need a salmon fillet without skin and bones. 2. For the marinade, mix together olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper and Provencal herbs. 3. And brush the resulting mixture on a slice of fish from all sides. Let's leave for 10-15 minutes. 4. Roll a slice of fish on all sides in sesame seeds. 5. And fry on each side for literally 1 minute. Fry over medium heat. 6. And we get such a tasty and juicy fish.