Simple Cake (one, Two, Three) - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Simple Cake (one, Two, Three) - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Custard, shortcrust pastry and juicy grapes that burst on your teeth!
Everyone will like this cake, so I advise you to see how to make a simple cake (one, two, three) - fast and delicious!
The basis of the classic tart is shortbread dough - it keeps its shape well and at the same time remains tender and slightly crumbly. Custard is best made with milk, as it is not bitter (compared to sour cream) and keeps its shape well. You can decorate such a cake with your favorite fruits - in this recipe I took grapes, but you can try peaches, currants or raspberries - it will turn out delicious.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For children / For an afternoon snack / For a banquet table / Celebratory lunch / Family dinner
Main ingredient: Fruit / Grapes / Dough / Shortcrust pastry
Dish: Pastries / Cakes / Dishes with filling / Sweet
- Cold water - 2-3 st. spoons
- Yolk - 2 Pieces (1 pc. - in the dough, 1 pc. - in the cream)
- Salt - 3/4 Teaspoons
- Cold butter - 90 grams
- Flour - 150 Grams (+ a tablespoon for cream)
- Starch - 1 tbsp. spoon (for cream)
- Milk - 250 Milliliters
- Sugar - 50 Grams
- Soft butter - 100 grams
- Aromatic liqueur - 1/2 Art. spoons
- Vanillin - 1 Pinch
How to make "Simple cake (one, two, three)"
1. Mix flour with salt and cold butter. Grind the mixture into crumbs. Add water and yolk, collect the dough in a lump. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes. 2. Roll out the dough into a 5 mm thick layer and place it in the mold, forming the sides. Prick the dough with a fork, cover with parchment and add a load. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 10 minutes. 3. Remove the filler and bake until tender. Cool completely. Prepare the cream: heat the milk. Beat the yolk with a mixer with sugar. Add flour and starch. 4. Add the hot milk to the egg mass in small portions, whisking constantly. Transfer back to the pot and cook until thick. Add liqueur and vanillin. 5. Remove the cream from heat, cover with plastic foil and let cool. Beat soft butter with a mixer,then add the cooled cream in portions and beat until smooth. 6. Place the cream with the prepared sand base. Decorate the pie with grapes in circles. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy your meal!
Popular by topic
I'll tell you how to make a quick sauerkraut, which will save you time in the process and will delight you with the result at the end of cooking. I recommend that you decide on this experiment
Today I bring to your attention a simple and delicious way to cook a turkey drumstick. With a minimum of hassle, we get a great dish
I suggest you learn how to make a light and delicious salad `` For one, two, three. '' This dish will be a salvation for every housewife, since the ingredients for it can be found in every home. Everything is simple and tasty
Coco Chanel said that a real woman should be able to make three things out of nothing: a salad, a scandal and a hat. So, this is a salad recipe, just from three ingredients, it is prepared for one, two, three
Chocolate cake is the dream of all sweet tooths. This recipe will teach you how to make a chocolate cake quickly and delicious. A gorgeous treat for tea with a minimum of time spent