Beef On An Onion Pillow - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Beef On An Onion Pillow - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
When you bake meat, you always expect a juicy and soft texture. Although this often fails and it comes out dry. Now I know how to avoid this. It is enough to add one product and everything will change.
Read about how to cook beef on an onion pillow. The result is very soft meat with a fried crust and incredible aroma. Feel free to serve the dish as the main decoration of your festive table. The recipe is quite simple, because you just need to fry the beef, and then send it to the oven with vegetables and pasta.
Purpose: For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Meat / Beef / Beef tenderloin
Dish: Hot dishes
- Beef Tenderloin - 3 Kilograms
- Carrots - 6 Pieces
- Onions - 8 Pieces
- Tomato paste - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Wheat flour - 1.5 Art. spoons
- Salt - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Ground black pepper - 1 Teaspoon
How to cook "Beef on an Onion Pillow"
1. First, brush the meat with salt and pepper on both sides. 2. Then roll the beef in flour. 3. Next, fry the meat in oil in a pan on both sides until golden brown. 4. At this time, chop the onion into large half rings. 5. Fry them after the meat in the same skillet until brown for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. 6. Then place the onion on a baking sheet. Top with meat. Lubricate it with paste. Spread the peeled carrots around the edges. Bake the meat for 1.5 hours in the oven at 180 degrees.