Salad For The Festive Table - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Salad For The Festive Table - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
I would like to share a salad recipe, which, in my opinion, is universal. It will be relevant to any festive table. See and taste the holiday salad in front of you!
So, now I will tell you how to prepare a salad for the festive table. The salad looks very bright and elegant, it smells fragrant with fried meat and garlic, cucumber. My guests always like it, try it too! It takes no more than 40 minutes to prepare such a salad, if fresh and young meat, then it will be ready in just 20 minutes, I always cut across the fibers, this speeds up the process. Good luck!
Purpose: On the festive table
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Beef / Cucumber
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Beef - 250 Grams
- Fresh cucumber - 1-2 Pieces (if large, then 1 piece)
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Peeled walnuts - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Lettuce Leaves - 1 Bunch
- Green Onions - To taste
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Mayonnaise - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt, ground black pepper - To taste
How to cook "Salad for the festive table"
1. Prepare food for the salad. If the cucumbers are large, then one is enough, and if small, like mine, then take two. Let's get started! 2. Wash the beef, pat dry with paper towels and cut into sticks across the grain. 3. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, fry the meat. Pour in 100 ml of water and simmer the meat until tender. 4. Leave the cooked meat to cool. 5. Break one egg into a bowl, add salt and black pepper. Shake with a fork, like an omelet. Preheat a nonstick skillet, brush with oil and toast an egg pancake on both sides. Do the same with the second egg. 6. Roll hot pancakes and leave to cool.
Popular by topic
If you want to make a healthy salad that everyone, without exception, will like, but do not know exactly what your guests prefer, prepare the Vegetable Garden salad
We prepare delicious and mouth-watering shrimp sandwiches for the festive table. Shrimp can be taken both ordinary and pickled. The sandwiches are perfect for a feast, the guests will love it
The salad seems to be uncomplicated, there is nothing special and there are no ingredients. But add a little imagination and decorate it, it will sparkle with completely new colors. Sharing with you one cool idea of filing
I hasten to share with you some interesting ideas on how to make Easter eggs for the festive table. Fast, cute and simple design options will surely come in handy :) Remember
Do you like delicious and beautiful salads? I have an idea how to prepare a salad without mayonnaise for a festive table based on watermelon and goat cheese. Very simple, appetizing and beautiful. Try it