Milk Soup With Tomatoes - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
I want to share with you an old English recipe for milk soup with tomatoes. The soup is prepared quickly and simply, but it turns out to be very unusual in taste, the children are just delighted with it. Try to cook!
Milk soup with tomatoes will surely become your family's favorite dish, and children will especially like it. An uncomplicated recipe and a simple set of ingredients make it accessible to absolutely everyone! Let's all together support the good old English tradition and prepare this wonderful dish!:)
Purpose: For lunch / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Tomato / Dairy products / Milk
Cuisine geography: European
- Milk - 300 Milliliters
- Cream - 100 Milliliters (30-35%)
- Onions - 1 Piece
- Canned tomatoes - 420 Grams (1 can)
- Bay leaf - 2 Pieces (2 leaves)
- Butter - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to make "Milk Soup with Tomatoes"
1. Place a saucepan with 1 liter of water on the stove. Place the peeled onion and bay leaf in it. Bring to a boil. 2. When the water is boiling, add the tomatoes and boil again. Cook for 10 minutes. 3. After 10 minutes, remove the onion and bay leaf from the soup, add warmed milk and cream, a tablespoon of butter to the pan, season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook without boiling for 5 minutes. 4. Pour the prepared soup into bowls and serve. Enjoy your meal!