Chicken With Rice And Green Peas - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Want a ready-made dinner or lunch in just one pan? This is not fiction at all, but reality. Use the recipe for how to cook chicken with rice and green peas and see for yourself.
You can use any rice for cooking, as well as any part of the chicken: thighs, drumsticks, ham, fillets, wings. Add any suitable spices to the meat. You will have 4 servings of the dish. Serve the chicken and rice immediately after cooking.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Legumes / Peas / Cereals / Rice / Chicken thighs
Dish: Hot dishes
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Chicken Thighs - 4 Pieces
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Turmeric - 1 Teaspoon
- Ground cumin - 0.5 teaspoons
- Cinnamon - 1 Pinch
- Rice (Jasmine) - 1.5 Cups
- Frozen Peas - 1.5 Cups
- Broth - 2.5 Glasses
- Parsley - To taste
How to cook "Chicken with Rice and Green Peas"
1. Wash your thighs, dry them with tissues. Sprinkle the meat on both sides with salt and pepper. 2. Heat a skillet with vegetable oil, line the thighs skin side down and fry until golden brown, then turn over to the other side. 3. Transfer the meat from the pan and add chopped garlic, turmeric, cumin, cinnamon to the pan, stir and fry for 30-60 seconds. 4. Pour the chicken broth into the pan, scrape along the bottom of the pan. 5. Add rice and green peas, stir. 6. Place chicken thighs in a skillet with rice and peas, place over medium heat and bring to a boil.